Monday, October 5, 2009

Sausage Stuffed Manicotti

Once my friend Cath came to visit me in PA (round 1, before Sammie) and laughed at me because I referred to everyone there as "my favorite!" (I'll be honest. It was hard not to in the Hershey Ward...) Well, I think I'm doing that with recipes tonight. This is also a new favorite. It's the first new dish that I tried out this summer once we got to Texas. We both loved it! Sammie requests it all the time now. The only change we've made is to use Sammie's sauce instead of bottled sauce. Which reminds me. I'll have him post the instructions...
Sausage Stuffed Manicotti

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

catharooni said...

SWEET! i got a shout out on your blog!! i loved that trip. it was my favourite. or maybe mexico was my favourite. or maybe san fran was my favourite. or ...

but seriously ... i was thinking about my SLC ladies this week - then lora updated her blog (shocking), wend sent that email about africa (amazing), and you posted here! i think it was god letting me know you are all doing well. miss you as always ...